Stunt Driving Ticket North York Toronto Ontario
There is a section outlined in the Highway Traffic Act of Ontario titled Stunt Driving (Contest). A stunt driving ticket North York Toronto charge is used to stop races, contests and stunts from being performed on Ontario’s major highways.
Stunt Driving Tickets are given without discretion and can dramatically increase your insurance. The good news is that Shapiro Legal Services in most cases can successfully defend your stunt driving ticket cases in North York Toronto courts. We have the experience and professional knowledge to examine stunt driving ticket cases. We assess them based on each individual’s situation and we then come up with the best possible defence plan. We are able to save our clients points, and money in fines and insurance.
What is the next step in fighting a stunt driving tick in North York Toronto?
If you have recently been issued a stunt driving ticket North York Toronto Ontario charge, then do not hesitate to contact us right away for an initial consultation. At Shapiro Legal Services we understand that every stunt driving ticket case is different, and we are here to help North York Toronto residents.
What is a Stunt Driving Ticket?
Read the list below to learn about some of the things that you may see on your Stunt Driving Ticket:
- Going more than 50 km an hour over the speed limit
- Following another vehicle in an act of road rage
- Driving recklessly without reasonable consideration to other drivers on the road
- Changing lanes recklessly without signalling
- Driving with the intention to raise tires off the road
- Driving with the intention of losing wheel traction
- Deliberately speeding on the road
- Driving a vehicle with a person in the trunk
- Driving while not properly handling the steering wheel
- Deliberately driving under the speed limit to impede traffic
- Tailgating another vehicle or driving too close to a pedestrian
What are the costs of being convicted of a Stunt Driving Ticket in North York Toronto Ontario?
Read the list below to learn about some of the costs from a Stunt Driving Ticket:
- Driver’s License being suspended, this can last from 7 days to 5 years
- Vehicle being impounded for a week
- Fines being issues going up to a maximum of $10,000
- Jail time up to a maximum of 6 months
Now you have learned about the costs associated with being issued a Stunt Driving Ticket in North York Toronto Ontario. Some of these costs can be quite severe. To make sure that you have the best possible legal representation in court, please contact Shapiro Legal Services for a free consultation. You can also fill out the form on our contact page.